Friday, June 05, 2009
Dear blogspot, today (or should I say just now, now that it's 1 in the morn) was a fine, I went all the way down to Terminal3 after tuition at Woodlands, just to takeaway a Popeye's meal to surprise Fattah at his workplace, only to have him vomit it out in the end. I know he appreciates it (although his stomach doesn't seem to). All was fine and well, until. I wanted to deposit the money that I've received from my tutee's mom yesterday. It was supposed to be $195, inclusive of the assessment books, but all I could see in my wallet was $94. Where did the remaining $101 go? And I know I had about nearly 20 before I received the payment, and I spent only $16 at Popeyes. I can see only 1 $50 note. Where did the remaining 2 go when I did not touch it at all?
More than half my pay gone, and I don't even know what happened to it.
But nasi telah menjadi bubur, and yes, I did cry. Gembeng, but sial la. $100 is still money and it was my hard earned money, but takpe la. Da bukan rezeki. So, I just hope the one who finds it puts it to good use. (may he/she rot in hell if it is used buat joli. sepak kau ngan coli ah sia -only because it rhymes with joli, sorry.-) More importantly, I hope he/she really needs it, and not some punkster loser or some nyonya with tatooed eyebrows and kaki mahjong.
And so, I wanted to talk about the sweetest thing that Fattah did for me on my birthday, in another version other than my LJ (wanted to just write about it there yesterday, but I decided that it has to be blogged in both, because just in case I lose one, I'll be able to read the other) but now da lose duit like no mood like that so just copy and paste lor.
I hate terlalu length posts so I'll post it next.
Labels: gone
X O X O; 1:17 am